Chrysler 200: Front Turn Signal
1. Raise and prop open the hood.
2. Rotate the bulb’s electrical connector one-quarter turn counterclockwise and remove it from the headlamp housing.
3. Remove the bulb from the connector socket and install the replacement bulb.
4. Install the bulb and connector assembly into the headlamp housing and rotate the connector one-quarter turn clockwise to lock it in place.
Engine compartment, overview
The appearance of the engine compartment may vary depending on engine model. Coolant expansion tank Power steering fluid reservoir Engine oil dipstick Radiator Filler cap for engine oil ...
Connecting a trailer
1. Remove the receiver cover from the hitch receiver tube. Then insert the ball mount into the hitch receiver tube. 2. Insert the hitch pin into the hole on the hitch receiver tube so that the ...
Before starting the engine
-Make sure the area around the vehicle is clear. - Check fluid levels such as engine oil, coolant, brake fluid, and window washer fluid as frequently as possible, or at least whenever you refuel. ...