Chrysler 200: Front Turn Signal
1. Raise and prop open the hood.
2. Rotate the bulb’s electrical connector one-quarter turn counterclockwise and remove it from the headlamp housing.
3. Remove the bulb from the connector socket and install the replacement bulb.
4. Install the bulb and connector assembly into the headlamp housing and rotate the connector one-quarter turn clockwise to lock it in place.
The concept Adaptive Drive includes the following systems: ▷ Dynamic Drive ▷ Dynamic Damping Control The system increases driving stability and driving comfort. ...
1. Tachometer 2. Turn signal indicators 3. Speedometer 4. Engine temperature gauge 5.Warning and indicator lights 6. Fuel gauge 7. Odometer/Trip computer * The actual cluster in the vehicle m ...
Using the system
Initialization When the ignition switch is placed in the ON position, NISSAN Voice Recognition is initialized, which takes a few seconds. When completed, the system is ready to accept voice comma ...