Chrysler 200: Front Turn Signal
1. Raise and prop open the hood.
2. Rotate the bulb’s electrical connector one-quarter turn counterclockwise and remove it from the headlamp housing.
3. Remove the bulb from the connector socket and install the replacement bulb.
4. Install the bulb and connector assembly into the headlamp housing and rotate the connector one-quarter turn clockwise to lock it in place.
WARNING ● Objects viewed in the outside mirror on the passenger side are closer than they appear. Be careful when moving to the right. Using only this mirror could cause an accident. Use th ...
Use the emergency flashers if the vehicle malfunctions or is involved in an accident. Press the switch to flash all the turn signal lights. To turn them off, press the switch once again. N ...
Setting the clock
1. Press the button. The main menu is displayed. 2. Turn the controller until "Settings" is highlighted, and then press the controller. 3. If necessary, move the controller to the ...