Chrysler 200: Front Turn Signal
1. Raise and prop open the hood.
2. Rotate the bulb’s electrical connector one-quarter turn counterclockwise and remove it from the headlamp housing.
3. Remove the bulb from the connector socket and install the replacement bulb.
4. Install the bulb and connector assembly into the headlamp housing and rotate the connector one-quarter turn clockwise to lock it in place.
Checking air conditioning system before summer season
Check the air conditioner unit for refrigerant leaks, hose conditions, and proper operation each spring. Have the air conditioning system checked by your SUBARU dealer. ...
Check for positive closing, latching, and locking. ...
Battery saver function
• The purpose of this feature is to prevent the battery from being discharged. The system automatically turns off the parking lights when the driver removes the ignition key (smart key : turns off ...