Chrysler 200: Front Turn Signal
1. Raise and prop open the hood.
2. Rotate the bulbТs electrical connector one-quarter turn counterclockwise and remove it from the headlamp housing.
3. Remove the bulb from the connector socket and install the replacement bulb.
4. Install the bulb and connector assembly into the headlamp housing and rotate the connector one-quarter turn clockwise to lock it in place.
Roadside Assistance Program
U.S.: 1-800-252-1112 TTY Users (U.S.): 1-888-889-2438 Canada: 1-800-268-6800 Mexico: 01-800-466-0818 As the owner of a new Buick, you are automatically enrolled in the Roadside Assistance prog ...
1. Remove the headlight housing from the vehicle (see page 306). 2. Remove the cover by pulling it straight out. 3. Pull the holder to access the bulb. 4. Press in the bulb and turn it to remove ...
FCC Regulatory information Ц CAUTION: To maintain compliance with FCCТs RF exposure guidelines, use only the supplied antenna. Unauthorized antenna, modification, or attachments could damage the ...