Nissan Maxima: Precautions on cruise control
-If the cruise control system malfunctions, it cancels automatically.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
- When it is not possible to keep the vehicle at a set speed.
- In heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed.
- On winding or hilly roads.
- On slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.).
- In very windy areas.
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.
How to arm the vehicle security
1. Close all windows. (The system can be armed even if the windows are open.) 2. Remove the Intelligent Key from the vehicle. 3. Close all doors, hood and trunk. Lock all doors. The doors can be l ...
Shifting Into Park (Automatic Transmission)
WARNING It can be dangerous to get out of the vehicle if the shift lever is not fully in P (Park) with the parking brake firmly set. The vehicle can roll. If you have left the engine running, the ...
Checking tire inflation pressure
Check your tires once a month or more. Also, check the tire pressure of the spare tire. How to check Use a good quality gage to check tire pressure.You can not tell if your tires are properly inf ...