Nissan Maxima: Precautions on cruise control
-If the cruise control system malfunctions, it cancels automatically.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
- When it is not possible to keep the vehicle at a set speed.
- In heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed.
- On winding or hilly roads.
- On slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.).
- In very windy areas.
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.
1. Place the ignition switch in the LOCK position. 2. Close all doors. 3. Press the button on the Intelligent Key. 4. The hazard warning lights flash twice and the horn beeps once. 5. All d ...
When the vehicle is washed or driven through water, the brakes may get wet. As a result, your braking distance will be longer and the vehicle may pull to one side during braking. To dry the brakes ...
Active Head Restraints — Front Seats
Active Head Restraints are passive, deployable components, and vehicles with this equipment cannot be readily identified by any markings, only through visual inspection of the head restraint. Th ...