Nissan Maxima: Precautions on cruise control
-If the cruise control system malfunctions, it cancels automatically.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
- When it is not possible to keep the vehicle at a set speed.
- In heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed.
- On winding or hilly roads.
- On slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.).
- In very windy areas.
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.
Instrument Panel Storage
There is a storage compartment located on the driver side of the instrument panel. ...
The air cleaner filter should not be cleaned and reused. Replace it according to the maintenance log shown in the NISSAN Service and Maintenance Guide.When replacing the filter, wipe the inside ...
1) Open 2) Close Move the tab to adjust the flow direction. To open the ventilator, turn the center grille open/close wheel to the “” position. To close it, turn the wheel to the “” position ...