Nissan Maxima: Precautions on cruise control
-If the cruise control system malfunctions, it cancels automatically.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
- When it is not possible to keep the vehicle at a set speed.
- In heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed.
- On winding or hilly roads.
- On slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.).
- In very windy areas.
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.
Engine oil check
CAUTION: Do not use oil additives or otherengine treatments. Under certainconditions, they could damage theengine. Note: The oil consumption of newengines reaches its normal level afterapproximately ...
Changing a wheel
1. Apply the parking brake and put the gear selector in P. 2. Take out the jack*, lug wrench*, the towing eyelet and the wheel cover removal tool* stowed under the floor of the trunk. 3. Remove th ...
The Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance Program offers technical help in the event of a breakdown. Calls to the toll-free Roadside Assistance Hotline are answered by our agents 24 hours a day, 3 ...