Nissan Maxima: Precautions on cruise control
-If the cruise control system malfunctions, it cancels automatically.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
- When it is not possible to keep the vehicle at a set speed.
- In heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed.
- On winding or hilly roads.
- On slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.).
- In very windy areas.
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.
The exterior lamp control is located on the instrument panel on the outboard side of the steering wheel. : Turns off the exterior lamps. The knob returns to the AUTO position after it is released ...
Checking engine oil level
1. Park the vehicle on a level surface and apply the parking brake. 2. Start the engine and let it idle until it reaches operating temperature. 3. Turn off the engine. Wait more than 10 minutes fo ...
A shopping bag hook is attached to each side of the cargo area. To use the hook, push the upper portion and the shopping bag hook will appear. ...