Nissan Maxima: Precautions on cruise control
-If the cruise control system malfunctions, it cancels automatically.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
- When it is not possible to keep the vehicle at a set speed.
- In heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed.
- On winding or hilly roads.
- On slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.).
- In very windy areas.
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.
Replacing batteries in the remote key/ PCC
The battery/batteries in the remote key/PCC should be replaced if: The information symbol lights up and a text appears in the information display. and/or the vehicle's locks repeatedly do ...
Battery Voltage and Charging Messages
BATTERY SAVER ACTIVE This message displays when the vehicle has detected that the battery voltage is dropping beyond a reasonable point. The battery saver system starts reducing certain features of t ...
To decrease the speed (by brake pedal)
1. Depress the brake pedal to release cruise control temporarily. 2. When the speed decreases to the desired speed, press the “RES/SET” switch to the “SET” side once. Now the desired speed is set a ...