Nissan Maxima: Precautions on cruise control
-If the cruise control system malfunctions, it cancels automatically.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
- When it is not possible to keep the vehicle at a set speed.
- In heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed.
- On winding or hilly roads.
- On slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.).
- In very windy areas.
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.
Door step light
1. Remove the lens by prying the edge of the lens with a flat-head screwdriver. 2. Pull the bulb out of the socket. 3. Install a new bulb. 4. Reinstall the lens. ...
New vehicle break-in driving – the first 1,000 miles (1,600 km)
The performance and long life of your vehicle are dependent on how you handle and care for your vehicle while it is new. Follow these instructions during the first 1,000 miles (1,600 km): ● ...
Passenger compartment area
1) Lower anchorages for child restraint system (page 1-33) 2) Seatbelt (page 1-12) 3) Center console (page 6-6) 4) Front seat (page 1-2) 5) Rear seat (page 1-7) 1) Top tether anchorages (page ...