Nissan Maxima: Precautions on cruise control
-If the cruise control system malfunctions, it cancels automatically.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
- When it is not possible to keep the vehicle at a set speed.
- In heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed.
- On winding or hilly roads.
- On slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.).
- In very windy areas.
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.
Setting the 12/24 Hour Format
1. Press the CONFIG button and select Time Settings, or press . 2. Highlight 12/24 Hour Format. 3. Press SELECT to select the 12 hour or 24 hour display format. ...
No special break-in is necessary, but a few precautions in the first 1,000 km (600 miles) may add to the performance, economy, and life of your Mazda. - Do not race the engine. - Do not maintain o ...
Cleaning and protecting the vehicle interior
The following procedures will help protect your vehicle's interior and keep it in top condition: ■ Protecting the vehicle interior Remove dirt and dust using a vacuum cleaner. Wipe dirty sur ...