Toyota Camry: Seat heaters
- On The indicator light comes on.
- Adjusts the seat temperature The further you move the dial forward, the warmer the seat becomes.
■The seat heaters can be used when
Vehicles without a smart key system
The engine switch is in the “ON” position.
Vehicles with a smart key system
The “ENGINE START STOP” switch is in IGNITION ON mode.
■When not in use
Move the dial fully backward. The indicator light turns off.
●Use caution when seating the following persons in a seat with the seat heater on to avoid the possibility of burns:
• Babies, small children, the elderly, the sick and the physically challenged
• Persons with sensitive skin
• Persons who are fatigued
• Persons who have taken alcohol or drugs that induce sleep (sleeping drugs, cold remedies, etc.)
●Do not cover the seat with anything when using the seat heater.
Using the seat heater with a blanket or cushion increases the temperature of the seat and may lead to overheating.
●Do not use the seat heater more than necessary. Doing so may cause minor burns or overheating.
■To prevent seat heater damage
Do not put heavy objects that have an uneven surface on the seat and do not stick sharp objects (needles, nails, etc.) into the seat.
■To prevent battery discharge
Turn the seat heaters off when the engine is not running.
Fan speed control dial
The fan operates only when the ignition switch is turned to the “ON” position. The fan speed control dial is used to select four fan speeds. ...
How vehicle audio works
AM and FM radio signals are broadcast from transmitter towers located around your city. They are intercepted by the radio antenna on your vehicle. This signal is then received by the radio and s ...
Checking the clutch pedal free play
1) 0.19 – 0.44 in (5 – 11 mm) Lightly press the clutch pedal down with your finger until you feel resistance, and check the free play. If the free play is not within proper specification, contac ...