Toyota Camry: Seat heaters
- On The indicator light comes on.
- Adjusts the seat temperature The further you move the dial forward, the warmer the seat becomes.
■The seat heaters can be used when
Vehicles without a smart key system
The engine switch is in the “ON” position.
Vehicles with a smart key system
The “ENGINE START STOP” switch is in IGNITION ON mode.
■When not in use
Move the dial fully backward. The indicator light turns off.
●Use caution when seating the following persons in a seat with the seat heater on to avoid the possibility of burns:
• Babies, small children, the elderly, the sick and the physically challenged
• Persons with sensitive skin
• Persons who are fatigued
• Persons who have taken alcohol or drugs that induce sleep (sleeping drugs, cold remedies, etc.)
●Do not cover the seat with anything when using the seat heater.
Using the seat heater with a blanket or cushion increases the temperature of the seat and may lead to overheating.
●Do not use the seat heater more than necessary. Doing so may cause minor burns or overheating.
■To prevent seat heater damage
Do not put heavy objects that have an uneven surface on the seat and do not stick sharp objects (needles, nails, etc.) into the seat.
■To prevent battery discharge
Turn the seat heaters off when the engine is not running.
Exterior and interior lights
Coupe 1. Mirror-mounted turn signal light (if so equipped) 2. Interior light 3. Map light 4. Headlamp assembly 5. Fog light (if so equipped) 6. Step light 7. High-mount stoplight 8. Trunk ...
Safety Belt Use During Pregnancy
Safety belts work for everyone, including pregnant women. Like all occupants, they are more likely to be seriously injured if they do not wear safety belts. A pregnant woman should wear a ...
Retrieve My Number
1. Push . System responds: “OnStar ready.”. 2. Say “My Number.” System responds: “Your OnStar Hands-Free Calling number is.” ...