Toyota Camry: Seat heaters
- On The indicator light comes on.
- Adjusts the seat temperature The further you move the dial forward, the warmer the seat becomes.
■The seat heaters can be used when
Vehicles without a smart key system
The engine switch is in the “ON” position.
Vehicles with a smart key system
The “ENGINE START STOP” switch is in IGNITION ON mode.
■When not in use
Move the dial fully backward. The indicator light turns off.
●Use caution when seating the following persons in a seat with the seat heater on to avoid the possibility of burns:
• Babies, small children, the elderly, the sick and the physically challenged
• Persons with sensitive skin
• Persons who are fatigued
• Persons who have taken alcohol or drugs that induce sleep (sleeping drugs, cold remedies, etc.)
●Do not cover the seat with anything when using the seat heater.
Using the seat heater with a blanket or cushion increases the temperature of the seat and may lead to overheating.
●Do not use the seat heater more than necessary. Doing so may cause minor burns or overheating.
■To prevent seat heater damage
Do not put heavy objects that have an uneven surface on the seat and do not stick sharp objects (needles, nails, etc.) into the seat.
■To prevent battery discharge
Turn the seat heaters off when the engine is not running.
Vehicle Dynamics Control OFF indicator light
The light illuminates when the ignition switch is turned to the “ON” position and turns off after approximately 2 seconds. The light illuminates when the Vehicle Dynamics Control OFF switch is p ...
Recreational Vehicle Towing
Recreational vehicle towing means towing the vehicle behind another vehicle, such as behind a motor home. The two most common types of recreational vehicle towing are known as dinghy towing and dolly ...
Defogger and deicer
1) Rear window defogger 2) Outside mirror defogger (if equipped) 3) Windshield wiper deicer (if equipped) The vehicle is equipped with a rear window defogger. Some models are also equipped with ...